It's summer! The kids will be home, I'm still consulting and looking for a job at the same time, and family will be coming in and out of town all summer. There's day camp and other activities to deal with. So what's a blogger to do when life gets in the way of her and her laptop? Tracee Sioux of The Girl Revolution has come up with a wonderful solution. A whole summer of link love!
...what if bloggers didn’t waste all our fantastic content? What if we spend the summer copy and pasting our bloggy friends’ content on our blogs? The benefits include...
- We expose our readers to our own fave blogs, passions & friends.
- Our readers get new material all summer long.
- We get new eyes for our blogs by being featured on other blogs.
- We get links that up our rankings.
- Google still likes us for frequent posting.
- We get to spend our summer with kids, friends or on other projects.
- We get to read more blogs
- We get to re-juice. Writers need to re-juice.
The key is simple and easy for everyone. I’m talking about a summer of copy and pasting people. Copyright rules apply, links and attribution MUST be included in any story.